What are the ‘Actual’ Excel Skill levels of your Team or Job Candidates?
Free ‘Self Correcting’ Excel Testing Workbook
We have created a Free to Download “Self Correcting & Timing” Excel Testing Workbook ‘ which reveals users ‘actual’ Excel skill levels in terms of both Knowledge and Timing.
Users have to attempt 12 ‘real life’ practical Excel tasks on an actual Microsoft Excel workbook. This type of test is much more effective than those multiple choice type Excel Tests ,which simply don’t reveal a person’s actual Excel abilities or lack off.
The Workbook Checks not only if they can Complete these Tasks but it also Benchmarks how Long it is Taking Them.
The workbook times them as they complete the tasks and auto-corrects their solutions ,producing a personalized report showing their
- Efficiency Rating.
- Excel Skill Grading
- Full Report highlighting strengths and weaknesses.
So whether you are
- Reviewing your Team’s Excel skill Levels.
- Hiring people who need to have competent Excel skills.
- Planning the outline of an Excel training course.
the ‘Testing Skills Workbook’ will quickly give you real insight into their actual real Excel skills within 20 minutes.
Why Not Check Out our Online Corporate Excel Course for your Team.
Try it out with our 3 day Full Free Trial.
Team leaders, our ‘WorkPlace’ Online Excel course will explode your team members’ Excel productivity. Our Corporate /University version can handle from 3 to 1,000 users.
- You can track the progress of your staff in real time from your desktop.
- Suitable for all your staff Now and in the Future as our course covers all skills levels from absolute beginners to the very advanced Power Excel.
- Each employee gets their own unique login.
- All Login accounts and group administrator accounts set up for you.
- Our online Excel Course is Web based so No IT integration required.
- You can test your employees progress with online assessments for each standalone level. Certificates of completion and CPD points available.
- Lifetime ‘content updated’ Licences for each user.
- Covers all Excel Versions from 2007 to Excel 365 & 2019.
- From $97 per user. Payment can be by Invoice or Online.
Order Now or to Test it out with our 3 Day Full Free Trial, see Form below.